Monday, March 25, 2024

Welcome to my New Blog

What's up everybody! I'm Chaz aka 951 Chaz. I would like to welcome you all to my new blog. This is my first time creating a website so my Dad is helping learn a few things about web design, marketing and even music production. Hopefully I learn how to put it all together and make some money doing the things I love. 


This website will be loaded with with interests of mine such as video games, sports, music and even history. That's right, I even have a fascination with history. So you might even find some awesome history reels on my Tik Tok page.

So stay tuned for the journey, of course I will always be sure to share my experiences from interning for Melodic Playground Radio but you should all feel free to reach out to me if you need help with web design, creating awareness for your brand or product or if you happen to need an amateur DJ for your next party.


Follow Me on Tik Tok ------>  @951Chaz

No comments:

Post a Comment